Expanding our line of M2.0 pistols, we’re excited to introduce an optics ready M&P M2.0 Compact. These new models are chambered in 9mm with a 4” barrel, feature a slide cut for optics, co-witness white-dot front and rear sights, and enlarged forward serrations. This pistol will ship with two 15-round magazines and comes standard with seven mounting plates designed to fit popular slide-mounted optics.
The M&P M2.0 pistol, the newest innovation to the respected M&P polymer pistol line. Designed for personal, sporting, and professional use, the M&P M2.0 delivers an entirely new platform, introducing innovative features in nearly every aspect of the pistol, including trigger, grip, frame, and finish. Highlights of the M&P M2.0 pistol include an extended stainless-steel chassis and a low barrel bore axis for reduced muzzle rise and faster aim recovery. The M&P M2.0 pistol further improves performance with a fine-tuned, crisper trigger, lighter pull and a tactile and audible reset. The pistol includes an aggressively-textured grip and four interchangeable palmswell inserts for optimal hand-fit and trigger reach.
• Optics ready slide
• Seven mounting plates included
• Ambidextrous thumb safety model available
• Picatinny-style rail
• Forward slide cocking serrations
• Low barrel bore axis makes the M&P pistol comfortable to shoot reducing muzzle rise and allowing for faster aim recovery
• Optimal 18-degree grip angle for natural point of aim
• Aggressive grip texture for enhanced control
• New M&P M2.0 trigger with lighter trigger pull.
• Tactile and audible trigger reset
• Accurate 1 in 10˝ twist M&P® M2.0™ barrel
• Extended rigid embedded stainless steel chassis to reduce flex and torque when firing
• Armornite® durable corrosion resistant finish
ALL BACKED BY OUR SMITH & WESSON LIFETIME SERVICE POLICY.
Availability subject to applicable federal, state and local laws, regulations, and ordinances.
yes, your fall refund.
We want you to be satisfied with your purchase. If you need to return merchandise within the first 7days of delivery please follow the steps outlined below. Returns after 7days will not be accepted.
**Please note that firearm purchases that are accepted from the transferring FFL are considered used firearms and returns will NOT be guaranteed 70%. Inspect it BEFORE accepting the transfer. All sales are final on ammunition, projectiles, reloading components, clothing, cleaning solvents/lubricates, and food. Unless received defective, these items are not returnable or refundable.