Glock 21 Gen5 MOS spec and price
|GLOCK 21 Gen5 MOS
|Polymer with steel inserts
|Steel, black nDLC coated
|Barrel Length, Profile:
|117 mm, Glock Marksman Barrel
|4,3 mm, with white, non luminescent outline
|3.7 mm with white, non-photoluminescent dot
|Trigger safety, automatic drop firing pin safety
|Trigger System, Pull Weight:
|Safe Action, 2,680 g average
|Weight (incl. Magazine):
|Hard case with one spare magazine, 2x backstraps, loading aid, cleaning kit
glock 21 for sale
Reliability and simplicity have made GLOCK® semi-automatic pistols a favored sidearm for law enforcement, military, and civilian use all over the world. The GLOCK 21 Gen4 Semi-Auto Pistol is a full-size service pistol, shooting the .45 ACP pistol cartridge, a standard military round for over 100 years with proven knock down power. The Gen4 Semi-Auto Pistol utilizes a dual recoil spring assembly that substantially increases service life of the pistol, and helps take the snap out of recoil, reducing muzzle flip for faster follow up shots.
A modular back strap allows shooters to instantly customize the grip to an individual shooter’s hand size, or to cold weather gloves. Rough grip texturing on the Gen4’s polymer frame provides a sure hold on the pistol when hands are wet or sweaty, and the enlarged magazine catch is reversible, accommodating left- or right-handed shooters. An integral accessory rail in front of the trigger guard allows for the attachment of a plethora of aftermarket tactical flashlights or laser sights. The dovetailed rear sight is drift adjustable and has a white outline around its notch; the fixed front blade has a white dot.
Sight acquisition is quick in any light. The GLOCK 21 Gen4 Semi-Auto Pistol is an ultra-reliable handgun that is easy to learn how to operate and maintain, making it an ideal choice for self-defense, whether it be for field carry, home defense, or bear protection in the back country. The model 21 Gen4 comes with three standard 13-round magazines, or three 10-round magazines that comply with various city or state restrictions on magazine capacity.
glock 21 gen 4 problems
The Glock 21 Gen 4 is a popular handgun that uses the powerful .45 ACP round. However, some users have reported some common problems with this model, such as:
- Bullet to face: The ejected cartridge may hit the user’s forehead, neck, or shoulders. This is mainly a problem with the Gen 4 ejector and extractor components.
- Failure to feed: The bullet may get stuck beneath the barrel’s ramp or crash into the magazine. This may be caused by holding the gun too tightly, using low-power ammunition, or having a weak magazine spring12.
- Slide lock malfunctions: The slide may lock up prematurely or fail to lock back after the last round. This may be due to an improper grip, a worn-out slide lock spring, or a faulty slide release lever.
- Slide rattle problem: The slide may make a rattling noise when shaken or fired. This may be due to loose slide rails, a weak recoil spring, or a damaged guide rod14.
Some possible solutions to these problems are:
- Bullet to face: Replace the Gen 4 ejector and extractor with the ones from a 40-cal Glock, use a stainless Lone Wolf extractor, or use hotter ammunition.
- Failure to feed: Use a stronger recoil spring and guide rod, use higher-power ammunition, replace the magazine spring, or loosen the grip.
- Slide lock malfunctions: Adjust the grip, replace the slide lock spring, or replace the slide release lever23.
- Slide rattle problem: Tighten the slide rails, replace the recoil spring and guide rod, or use a heavier slide or barrel.