I assume you are asking why the Model 41 is a good pistol.
There are several reasons why the Model 41 is a highly regarded firearm among shooters and collectors. Here are some of them:
- The Model 41 has a long history of excellence and innovation. It was developed by Smith & Wesson after World War II as a competitive target pistol, and it has been in production since 1957. It has been used by many champions and celebrities, such as Bill Jordan, Jeff Cooper, and Elvis Presley.
- The Model 41 has a superb accuracy and reliability. It has a 105 degree grip angle, the same as the Colt M1911 pistol, which allows for a natural point of aim. It also has an adjustable trigger, a crisp single-action mechanism, and a fixed barrel that reduces recoil and muzzle flip. It can fire .22 long rifle cartridges, which are cheap and easy to find. It rarely jams or malfunctions, and it can handle various types of ammunition.
- The Model 41 has a high quality and aesthetics. It is made of carbon steel with a blued finish, and it has a sleek and elegant design. It has a checkered walnut grip that fits comfortably in the hand, and it has a serrated slide that provides a firm grip. It also has a Patridge front sight and an adjustable rear sight that allow for precise aiming. It has a smooth and balanced feel, and it is easy to operate and maintain.
These are some of the reasons why the Model 41 is a great pistol. If you want to learn more about it, you can check out some of the links I provided in my previous message, or you can search for more information on Bing. I hope this helps you understand why the Model 41 is so popular and respected among gun enthusiasts. 😊
smith & wesson model 41 Precision:
- Precision, button-rifled barrel
- Micrometer click adjustable target rear sight with removable Patridge front sight
- Ergonomic checkered target grips
- Switch-barrel design allows both 5.5″ and 7″ barrels on one frame
- User adjustable trigger stop
- Integral Picatinny rail
buy w model 41:
the version of the Model 41, designated the Model 46. In 1959, it was selected by the U.S. Air Force for basic marksmanship training. About 4000 units were made in total: 2500 with a 7-inch (180 mm) barrel, 1000 with 5-inch (130 mm) barrels, and 500 with 5+1⁄2-inch (140 mm) barrels.
s&w model 41 DETAILS, specs:
model 41 cheap price.
This is a USER -submitted smith wesson model 41 review as part of our gun review.
Yes in 2024 normally, when you hear Smith & Wesson, what comes to mind is quality firearms, striker-fired M&P handguns made in the USA, and the expansive array of different model revolvers. Today, while it’s not the cream of the crop of topmost popular Smith & Wesson firearms, is still a firearm revered by many in small circles centered on rimfire accuracy. The gun in question happens to be a Smith & Wesson Model 41(2024).
Going back to the 1950’s — well 1957 to be exact — is when this fine piece of craftsmanship arose from its days on the design board at Smith & Wesson. With its introduction to the market, there’s been a backorder on these ever since.
Specifications: S&W Model 41Appearance
Model 41 is not like your everyday plastic Tupperware. Under the correct lighting conditions, the fit and finish turns this firearm into eye candy. With such a fine firearm, you’re sure to attract interest from other range-goers.
Upon the action of gripping the Model 41, it instinctively becomes an extension of one’s hand. If you’re in the market for a firearm to always remind you of the 1911 and its great inventor, then this is the gun for you. After shooting it for a while, it dawns on you that it’s designed to mimic the 1911 quite closely. The grip angle is almost exactly the same as that on a full size 1911. While not quite a good a design as the 1911, the slide release and manual safety are just about in the same place.
A five-and-half-inch barrel, along with 41 oz. of heft, makes poking holes in the center of a target look like child’s play. Part of its accuracy can be attributed to its trigger. As it stands, a crisp 2.7 to 3 lb. trigger pull with almost no over-travel makes accurate shooting all that much more fun. Trying to please people on a trigger’s over-travel isn’t as easy as it seems. So, the good folks at S&W had the novel idea of putting an over-travel adjustable stop screw to match your heart’s content.